Maldives has one of the friendliest entry requirements for visitors since reopening its borders in July 2020. This has pretty much made traveling to Maldives and Fuvahmulah island easier and a preferred choice.
Here are a few important points to note when planning for your shark diving in Fuvahmulah. Please be aware that entry requirements may change as the government continues to update and monitor the situation.
- Within 96 hours of flight time, prior to arrival/departure in Maldives, visitors need to submit a Traveler Declaration form on IMUGA.
- Prior to traveling to Maldives please check with respective airlines for their pre-boarding requirements.
- Have a copy of your hotel/guesthouse booking confirmation to show at Immigration.
- Visitors do not need to undergo quarantine upon arrival, unless they show Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you require a PCR test prior to departure from the island, please let your hotel/guesthouse know in advance. They could then assist in arranging a PCR test for you or direct you to where PCR testing is available.
Need to know everything on scuba diving in Fuvahmulah, check out our blog.
Leave a Reply